All is set for the second edition of the annual church branding summit by the branding consulting firm BKC Consulting.
The annual church branding summit seeks to equip ministries, churches, pastors and church leaders on effective branding, church management and digital evangelism.
Bernard Kelvin Clive, Ghana’s foremost personal branding coach and Amazon bestselling author of over 30 books, will host the summit.
Bernard has over the years, helped hundreds of pastors, writers, entrepreneurs and churches to self-publish books and build brands. He has also consulted for churches and ministries such as Church of Pentecost Hq, ICGC, Victory Bible Church, Calvary Baptist Church and Eastwood Anaba Ministries.
The second church branding summit will be held at 9:00 am on November 18, 2017, at the Grandstar hotel, off the Haatso – Bohye road.
Topics to be treated at the summit:
– Personal Branding for Pastors and Church Leaders
– Biblical Branding: 7 Reasons to Brand your Ministry/Church
– 3 Lessons & Strategies from well-branded Churches/ Ministers
– 4 Reasons Why your Church & Ministry Name is Vital
– How to Rebrand your Church – Brand Identity
– Ministering to a Global audience – The brand factor
– Effective use of Social media for Ministry – Digital Evangelism
– Podcasting your Ministry – The Dag-Heward Mills Effect
– Why Churches fail from the Brand perspective
– 3 Reasons Why Every Pastor Must Write a Book
– How to Write and Publish your book with little or no money
– Growing your ministry – the New Church Growth approach
– Securing the Financial Future of your Ministry
– Managing Church Workers and Members Effectively
Interested in attending the summit? Call 0244961121 to register.